Department : Producer
- Manage all budgets , working schedules and production teams along the production processes
- Involve in the recruitment for production team
- Be aware and take care of clients ‘ concerns and satisfaction
- Audit and coordinate with accounting department on costing matters related to production expenses
- Male or female aged between 28-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts or any related fields
- Possess knowledge and understanding in production / post production process
- Able to communicate in English.
- Minimum of 3-year working experience as Producer, Co-Producer, Producer or Production Manager in TVC production company , Advertising agency , TV production company , Event organizer.
- Able to work under pressure and in irregular hours
- Self-motivated , hard-working , and a quick learner
- Good personalities with great communication and management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ( Word , Excel , PowerPoint ) , Adobe Photoshop , and Adobe Illustrator